Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find the answers to the most commonly asked questions about the ESL Finals. This list will be updated on a regular basis.
If you do not find
an answer to your question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Where can I find information on the 2017 Finals?
- You can find more information on the ESL 2017 page.
- How do I register my team for the 2017 Finals?
- A link to the team registration forms can be found via the ESL 2017 page.
- Do I need to pay entry fees in advance?
- At the moment payment is to be done on site, preferably by the teamcaptain for the whole team.
- My country has no league. Can I still take part?
- If your country has no league, please contact the organiser directly if you want to come to the Finals. See the details above.
- Are there packers?
- Yes, but make sure to contact the skydive center in advance if you want to make use of them.
- Where can I find the rules and registration forms for the 2017 Finals?
- General rules relating to the ESL can be found here. The time table of events will be published soon. Please note that
the meet starts Friday morning with the first take off at 9AM. The team captains meeting is on Thursday evening. More details
and the registration form can be found
on the ESL 2017 page.
- How do I arrange accomodation?
- Everybody is kindly requested to make their own bookings. In case of questions or if you need help, you can contact the organizing DZ.